Rights of the Students
- Right to receive factual and comprehensive information from colleges and universities about their admission, financial costs, aid opportunities, practices.
- Right to ascertain the name of associations that accredit, approve or license the institution
- Right to dig up the special facilities and services for disabled students
- Right to receive the student activities and internship services offered by the college
- Right to get the information about student body diversity (including gender, racial, and socioeconomic diversity).
- Right to know the academic program of the institution, including degrees, programs of study, and facilities
- Right to know any plans by the institution for improving the academic program
- Right to know the list of faculty and other instructional personnel
- Right to know the statement of the institution's transfer of credit policies, including any established criteria used regarding the transfer of credit and a list of institutions with which the institution has an established transfer agreement.
- Right to have reasonable access to faculty and staff, academic technology, classrooms, libraries, presentations, and other resources necessary for the learning process.
- Right to Freedom of Association, Expression, Advocacy, and Publication without violating the rules of college.
- Right to interact with faculty who are engaged in the learning process and right to receive either a print or electronic class syllabus in a timely manner.